Friday 16 October 2015

Wall Shelf & Birdhouse











On a recent trip to The Home Patch(The home of Anni Downs)
 in Bathurst I was super excited to pick up a couple of
gorgeous purchases for my home. Firstly I found a great
wall shelf that would be perfect for my Studio Wall
and secondly a Birdhouse for my Garden....
This one stands outside the door of Anni's shop and I
commented to Pete (Anni's husband) that I would like to fit it in
 the back seat of my car. I am so glad I did because he said
we used to sell them but cannot get them anymore....BUT!
We do have a single story one out the back if you are interested?
Was he kidding? Of cause I was interested....Yay!
Here it is at home waiting for a pole to be concreted into the
 ground so I can put it up....Did I say Yay!!!!
The roof is copper and has a lovely aged appearance....
First job was to get the wall shelf up in my studio.....
This is the blank wall that I have been saving
 for just the right shelving option.....
 
After a couple of screws and some levelling the shelf
 was up in it's new home on the studio wall....
It didn't take me long to fill it up with bits and pieces.....
I think it looks perfect! What do you think?

Call back another time and I'll show you how the birdhouse
 looks in it's new spot in my garden....

Until next time, Happy Stitching

Kate











7 comments:

Christine M said...

Great purchases, Kate.

Unknown said...

It looks better than perfect. You have great taste.

Lynda said...

That's a great shelf. Just as well you had a chat to Pete - so great he had a birdhouse for you.

wish2stitch said...

Oh Kate ! What beautiful finds. I have sewing haven envy big time. It all looks fabulous.

creations.1 said...

Oh you are a bragger aren't you!! Lol!! The shelf looks great and fits in perfectly!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love that Shelf .... How good is that bird house ❤️💙💕💛

Susan said...

How lucky you said something...the shelf looks like it was made for that wall...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...